Rugby World Cup Opening Ceremony
Sydney Australia 10 October 2003
Client: Australian Rugby Union and Produced by Andrew Walsh
- Fourteen 6kw rotating double scroller PIGI projectors used to create a combined image area of 100m x 60m on the field of play.
- Projectors rigged from motorised trusses 36m above ground level.
- Photographic and graphic imagery including kinetic and rotational effects.
- Time-code synchronisation with sound track.
- Additional four scrolling projectors located on field to illuminate flown fabric tubes.